What's goin' on?

Dushhh!!!
I need some time to think properly n wisely about what am i goin to do next.
Too much to think and too much to plan.

I have to bring back what should stay in the office.
Yaishhhh!!!
Not the document or whatsoever.
But the situation and the solution.

Being a newbies here makes me feel..
perhaps uneasy because of the surroundings.
It's not the surrounding actually.
But the staffs themselves.

I should mold with them correctly.
But i have my own attitude..
They have theirs..
n my boss has put his faith on me to make the branch alive...juz like the other top branches.
oh my..
it's kindda big responsibility here.
it's not that i don't have confidence to do so.
but..m jz afraid if...

dushhhhh!!

hurrrmmmm...never mind.

i jz need some time to think bout it.
to make a plan on it.
as best as i can.
need some space to ease my mind.

feel like goin somewhere..
but where..???
hurrrmm....

this is juz d beginning.
i know i can do it.
yes i can!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Cahaya Pelindung. Converted Blogger Templates by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.