when there is a way..

when there is a way, means there will be hope..
A hope 2 reach d end of d road..
End of d road with beautiful dreams..
Beautiful dreams that are not only dreams..
But dreams that become reality...

When there is a way 2 a dream, that means there will also barriers to stop the journey..

A young woman like me shouldn't stop d journey.
No, i won't.
No matter how far d journey is, how hard it is, i won't give up.

As there are so many things 2 do, i have 2 win. It is a must! I dnt want any other person sacrifice for me anymore..
Now it's my time..
My turn..

I can do as best as i can.
Doa as much as i can.
But d desicion, d result, is not mine.
I jz cn only do my very best, doa as much as i can, n leave d rest to HIM.
Cz i always believe, Allah is always by my side. HE knows what's best 4 me...

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Cahaya Pelindung. Converted Blogger Templates by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.