Today is my big day....~~~

Oh my...i've never attend any interview before. Urrmmm...myb penah. Tp tu pun masa nak mintak keja part time. huhu.. bukan yg official pnya..
Dis is my final year at UiTM. Next sem, which is my final sem, I've to do practical training or internship. I was so unlucky when three of my applications have been rejected by the companies I applied for. Sedih2..
Seeing dat the possibilities for me to get the positive answers is very low, I began to make a search in the internet. I don't know which companies to choose. I juz search it, and the list of top 10 companies that offer internship for finance popped up.
I put my best effort to apply for all of them. Banks and companies.
KPMG bhd. Never heard of it before. So do Insage(MSC). What are their operations a'ly?? For sure I don't know for I'm just a student and I'm not familiar with the companies.

Actually, KPMG is an audit firm while Insage offers Investment tools to their customer mostly via online. Both of them are global firm. They have branches all around the world. Ya Allah!!! I just apply for what they offered. I just want to get the place to do my internshippp!!!! that's what i thought at that moment.

Day after day, week after week. Almost 1 month I wait n keep calling all the companies that I've applied before. The answer, make me very dissapointed.

I thought that I wouldn't have any chance to do internship at KPMG or Insage anymore..They are both global firm. And my academic background is not so good..just average. So, I keep applying for another companies.

Early October, I received a call from KPMG. I was shocked when he told me that I was called for an interview for internship. WAAAAAAA!!!! Feel like I wanna scream out loud! But luckily I'm in class. hoho.. Since it is nearly final exam, so i've decided to go for the interview this week, which is today, 16th of October 2009, Friday. GOD!! i feel so damn nervous for i've never attend any professional interview. huhu..wish me luck. Tp xnak letak harapan tinggi..Sebab sy sedar siapa saya dan company tu besaq..international..risau jugak. Tp Allah dh bg peluang ni, saya kena ambil dengan serius. Dapat xdapat belakang cita. Asalkan saya dapat pengalaman.

Last nite, i've opened my email. And there was the second surprise for me. At last, after so many time i tried to reach them, they replied my email!! yeay!!! it sounds like a good news for me too. Now I have TWO BIG APPORTUNITIES.

But i don't wanna be greedy..I still will reply for the email but I will put my best effort to my interview at KPMG first. Pray for my best of luck!!!


~~ sesaja tuleh in English. Try2. Kang nak cakap, tak tau la..face to face! Speaking! Oh my.....~~

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Cahaya Pelindung. Converted Blogger Templates by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.